Friday, July 20, 2007

Azlina's rehearsal dinner at KL Tower

This pics were taken yesterday during Az's wedding reception rehersal dinner at KL Tower.
Being our first time up there (me, Sara and Jo).....we took the liberty to take some photo's while Az is busy bossing around (heheheh!!!shouldn't th bride chill??? I should take note and get others to do the bossing for me, huhu!!!)

P/s; Just kidding az...you were doing great!

*jo and sara - i tried to capture the view but no luck la....maybe we'll do better on Saturday afternoon*


*me and jo.....damn I look bad.....*

*Lin...Az's sis...talking to the MC guy...Lin is like the "orang kuat" of the event!*

*Az checking out on her sis and the MC guy*

*jo getting bored....before we had the slide show of Az's wedding photos to Sara*

To come to think about it, I haven't uploaded Az's wedding photos (ehem, ehem...the one where yours truly becomes the bridesmaid...yeah yeah...with Lin, Jo and Izwain....).

Scroll over....shall upload now!!!

No comments: