I was browsing through the internet for photographers for my upcoming wedding...excited and chilled to the bones...had spent over an hour now browsing from one website to another, flipping to wedding pictures....just to get a feel of what each photographers had to offer.
I had to go through this because Arif photographer friend can't make it to our solemnisation and wedding ceremony at my side (sigh!!!!).
Some photographers actually published wedding packages price....again...hugh sigh!!!The price is VERY VERY PRICEY!!! I don't think my fiance would ever appreciate it...after he ask me to cut back on almost everything (downward loopsided grin).
*I'm in a moody mood now...everything feels utterlessly WRONG.....
But still, this is something I can not do without....I suppose I have to find a way to get it.
Anybody has any recommendations???Would appreciate some help here!!!!
Still, I just can't help but love these photographers...
1. Nurul & Suhaimi...they are just great.Had the chance to see them work on Azlina's wedding...just dig them! <http://www.nurulsuhaimi.com>
2. KidChan...hmm, who are we kidding here, right? <http://kidchanstudio.com>
3. Batrisya - his latest wedding photo's on the web look superb!!! <http://www.batrisyia.com>
4. Ke Wyn - though his photos looks nice, there is no Malay Wedding photos available for wiewing. Still, its a good one. <http://kewyn.com>
5. MagicClickers <http://www.magicclickers.com>
These are top 5 photographers I viewed today....u guys can view them via the URL link.
Nasib baik akak tak kena panic attack!!!
**Raf, kata nak pas photographer ko kat aku, mana nye???