Sakit belakang ok membaca day in and day out kat office...I really wish I had the comforts of my own bed while I read the book, but nevertheless, its ok, at least I'm done with it now.
Did Harry died???
If you need to know just flip through the last chapter la....then you would know (hahahah, I'm giving away tips...).Note that the fun is not at the ending....it's how you get there, so if you read the last chapter first, knowing what the ending is, you won't be able to appreciate the journey to the end.
A lot of people died....I guess that is norm in war. But somebody has to...
Tina cried halfway through the book (aah...I know u said that u almost cried, but babe, knowing u, I know that u actually cried, not almost cried....).I hit a sad spot when Dobby ,the house elf, died.
Remember Dobby?The one that Harry free'd?I think he's very cute.....ever since then, but I don't understand why in the movies, they have to make them look tiny and gaunt. The elves that I know while I grew up is small but not gaunt....like the ones in snow white...yeah, why can't they make them look like those elves instead....
And I have grown a soft spot for Kreacher (the Black family house elf, very grumpy, very bias to mudbloods...very loyal to the Black family, and was inherited by Harry when Sirius died and left the house to him)....yeah.....to people who have not read the book might ask why....but to those who have, you would love Kreacher if you loved Dobby. In this book Kreacher rocks!!!
Do I like the book??
Yeah, I like it.....it definitely explains a lot of things...like the fact that:
1.Snape is actually not a bad guy (what's with this JK Rowling, why must he be bad, then nice, then bad, then nice again??? Can't you just make him stick to one side? Oh yeah...he loved Lily Evans, duh?) And Snape being capable of love? Me surprised....me very surprised....
2. Dumbledore knows everything all along...or at least he guessed it.
3. All of us (including Harry) don't really understand Dumbledore since book 1....he's made to be too mysterious and secretive, it made us utterly confused which side he is actually on and what's his agenda. But at the end, he still turn out to love Harry...and that's fact that is shown in all the 7 books.
4. Harry Potter is one lucky kid....if you read thoroughly, his character is utterly clueless (and usually realises and understand something quite towards the end of anything, sigh) and he always get away from danger by chance, pure luck and tonnes of help from Ron and Hermione (and of course, the help of the rest of Dumbledore's Army members).
5.Yeah, Ron and Hermione kissed...sigh.....we were waiting for the moment for so long......
6. And if I were Harry, I wouldn't want to keep any of the Deathly Hallows either....except the Invisibility Cloak of course. Its jinxed by death...who the hell wants it? I don't think even death wants it back!
7. At last I understand why Harry have to die to (as said in the prophecy). I can't believe that he's one of the Horcruxes. But again, he's lucky. Lord V's stupidity actually backfires. Lesson to be learned if you want to be an ultimate villain (like Voldemort wants to be)....do your research first, have a foolproof plan, then only take over the world....this idiot does not study all the angles and experiment with magic he himself don't understand, in which at the end does not provide him with the competetive advantage.
8. Bellatrix Lestrange is one VERY EVIL lady.....she's so evil, I can't stop thinking of Helena Bonham Carter evil laugh when his character killed Sirius Black (with the big hair branching out like a tree and black dress, aargh!!!!) in the last movie everytime he came up in the book....that's one woman I would love to be rid off myself.
9. I hate the Malfoys....two faced ungrateful arse!They should be thought a huge lesson.....
10. I love it when they are fighting at Hogwarts. My best moment was when some of Lord V's minions blasted the castle, hit the armored mens to pieces and they say to Harry "Its fine, I'll just lie here and crumble"..... hahahahah!!!!
All in all its all good....yeah...its all good.