Thursday, July 26, 2007

Gambar me and my tunang....

I can't sit still doing nothing...its driving me crazy, plus, no one is in office...bummer.
Then Gopi left for tea without me, Wei Liew and Komala pulak busy, so I am left alone, with no one to entertain me.

So to keep myself busy,I snap a pic of the Cole Haan brochure...sebab gatal nak tunjuk kat everybody the bag...then while updating my blog, found our latest pics in my phone, the one we took last 2 weeks while waiting for Nazira, the girl that willbe making my cuppies for my wedding to come at Secret Recipe...so saje nak kongsi.

*My dearly beloved fiance...who loved me unconditionally...looking like he just got out of Azkaban...hahahahah!!*


*tengok...dia suka buat muka budak terkejut....saje je...do u know that in most of our pics together, he'll be wearing this exact same expression until i force him not to?? I hope my kids don't inherit this*

*another one...see, i told u....memang dia saje je suka act macam clown....kalau tak this face/pose, it'll be the pose macam abah2 pakai baju batik...heheheh!!!!*
Nasib baik he loves me unconditionally....hehehe

4 comments:

ika said...

babe, i cant stop laughing reading this entry okayyy.. u guys are just soooo cute especially arif dgn muka terkejut dia!

TiNa HusSaiN said...

babe,

arif is super-duper cute.. can i hug him? hehehehe...

Zuraida said...

Friendly hug boleh...

Lebih2 tak boleh....heheheh...

ika said...

friendly hug boleh?? are u sure.... hihihi