Monday, July 30, 2007

Great Weekend!!!

Weekends are always good when there's good food, good time and a good company. This weekend is no exception....

My cousin Bailey is in town (again). Felt bad that I can't meet him on Friday night....we (being Raf, Zeti and myself) cancelled our clubbing plans since Raf and Zeti had something going on. I then decided that I'd love to have a night at home and sleep in early...after all the hectic wedding weekends I'd been having since July 1st.August will be just as hectic....with my kursus kahwin and wedding registry forms still screaming to get over and done with, my close cousin wedding in Kuala Pilah on the 18th and Fadli's wedding at Kelantan on the 23rd...jeez...not to forget Tina's engagement on the 1st of Sept....there's just so little time left for myself....

So I brave the rain on the Friday night and settled comfortably at home, and for the first time in months I finally manage to get to enjoy my lavender foot soak and foot scrub.....and my BodyShop African Spa Mineral Body Scrub. Truly refreshing....

Saturday.....

Nothing much happened on Saturday...went to meet up a friend during the day...just spent the whole day lazing at her home and watch TV.

Later, met Bailey, David and Fiona at the new restaurant...Apartment....at the Curve...and had a good dinner.

The food was ok....but though the price looks reasonable in the menu, the serving is quite small. We ordered prawns, baked fish and pasta to share....and had chocolate mousse and peanut butter & kaya crepe for desert...the desert, I LOVE!!!!!!!

But if you are ever planning to go there...be equipped with a lot of patience, because the serving is super slow (despite the manager trying to reassure us that the food will only take 2 minutes to prepare....seriously, I waited almost half an hour for my ice water, what the F????).

*Sorry peeps...no pics of food was taken....so excited meeting my cuz that it slipped my mind....

That's kudos for good (ok la) food....the company on Saturday night was superb.

Bailey, in the attempt to impress Fiona, showed off his palm reading skills....

Ade ke he said that I'm going to go through a tough marriage and since my career line is barely visible, maybe I'm meant to be a tai tai...(erm...mak datin la so to speak).Hmm....but then to come to think of it...who mind being a mak datin if you have tonnes of dosh to spare???Hehe... thinking for a moment that money can buy everything....what a dream...

We called it an early night...because I have a 9 am date with Tina tomorrow...hehehe

Sunday.....

I'm so excited to meet Tina....finally, we get to catch up!
But she's a no show.
Her mom had an athma attack and she's at the hospital with her.
Nevertheless, I had a good morning at CB Bangsar Village 2....I only left when I had my Egg's Ben Breakfast, 2 cuppa's and done with the Star and Sunday Times.

*no appetite....I only had half of my Egg's Ben*
*oh Tina....this is the Coach bag I am dying to show u....nice eh???*

Since there is no chance in meeting Tina....I head to Urban Retreat for an aromatheraphy thai massage....man it still feels good.

Later...I hung out for a while with a long lost friend I bumped into at the Curve on my way back....then met Arif for a while and had a rootbeer float at A&W PJ.

By 5.30pm...I'm driving chirpily home to get ready for Raf's sister reception dinner at Sheraton Subang....all in all....man, what a nice day......

3 comments:

kurekuredalamperahu said...

welcome to blogspot zu!

hmm..preparation dah ready semua ke? rajin2 la singgah blog kite ek!

-intan hezliyana-

sere said...

Hmm..cantik arr bag...gred baper tuuh??? hehehe....;p

Zuraida said...

hmmm

Gred A...kalau nak aku boleh rekemenkan...