Thursday, July 19, 2007

He would just never get it, won't he?

I guess women is a complicated creature created by God.

So complicated, its hard for men to understand us....

Being women, I am often misunderstood by men...my dad and I talk 10 syllables per annum, my relationship hits the rocks every 3 years....I end up leaving each and one of them. My fiance just can't get me....it drives him nuts every day....and its not even the third year yet.

In fact...its just the end of first year, and third year is good 2 years ahead.

Not that I'm psychotic or what-so-ever, I'm not even too demanding (by all standards...I know people who are worse)...its just that I am a freak when it comes to getting things done, and promises.

Of course, what girl won't want things done their way???

I hate it when men promises then delays them....delay once...ok la, understandable...but keep on delaying them for months? Sometimes, it hits a cord ok.

I myself don't delay. I get things done when I need to get it done. It troubles me at night if I left things hanging...made me feel lethargic when I wake up because I can't sleep at night dreaming of unfinished business....and I loose my dedication and enthusiasm because I feel a huge burden bulked up inside me....

Then he claims...."U don't UNDERSTAND"....

So then u try very hard to understand why they procrastinate it....hmm.....after weeks has gone by, then months kick in....I got tired of TRYING to UNDERSTAND.

Then of course...when you feel tired of TRYING to UNDERSTAND....you nag right? We women nag all the time...its our hobby. Or let's put it in kinder words....keep on trying to REMIND him day in and day out....but when you do, they say "honey...I can't take this....you are pressuring me..."

Me? Pressure?

So me...feeling hurt (obviously).....keep my mouth shut, but deep inside, killing myself bits by bits.....

But he still procrastinate.

At my utmost fury...I start to sulk. Unlike others, I don't scream, when I'm really frustrated and angry....I shut down.

Seriously, my enthusiasm is wearing off.

Honey, u still don't get me do you???

2 comments:

TiNa zuRiana HusSain said...

guys are so complicated la. i just dont know wht i am cracking my farking brain to understand them. No point ok? in the end, makin pening ada la, hahaha...

ohh, welcome to blogspot!!

xoxo

Zuraida said...

hahahah

memang pun...

marah2 sekali dia bungkus durian...

pelik kan?