Thursday, July 19, 2007

La Senza is on Sale!!!!


La Senza's Sale is back!!!

I'm a huge fan of La Senza since it first open it's stores in KLCC....and up to today, I go crazy everytime it goes on sale. Though over the years, my association with La Senza had created a huge dent at my credit cards (that I use to have...sigh!!!!), I am contented (and very happy) every time I got my hands on the satin nightys and PJ's (hmm...do I have PJ's???).One of my favourite La Senza item is my yoga pants....I love it so much....you can see me day in and day out on that pants everytime I go for yoga. Too bad I only bought one :(


Too bad I can't go and shop tomorrow....
I'm suppose to save and utilise the cash I have for the wedding.
It's depressing okeh....especially when u have missed the NineWest sale last June too...

Its ok babygirl....chill. U can shop again come January....

No comments: