Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sleepy.....

Since being pulled out from a job yesterday and back in office with (almost) nothing to do, I have been spending my spare time to (religiously) finish my Harry Potter book. And I am very fortunate today....having Boss A away from the office on MC....so I can contently sit back and concentrate on reading....without fear....

I am almost done now, but after 4 hours sitting on a chair reading and a platefull of curry ayam and rice for lunch, I found myself very sleepy. Now I remember why I prefer reading on my comfy bed at home....sigh.....it must be good to be on my bed, with my HP book, just tossing and turning around....

Nevertheless, I have a quest...a quest to finish the novel by the end of the day and be rid of all this questions that has been playing over my head non-stop since Half Blood Prince.

Yet, I can't help but think of my comfy bed and pillows at home....

No comments: