Friday, August 24, 2007

Amat Keletihan....

Exhausted...one word to sum everything I am feeling now....

Tapi sempat la pulak mem'blog'...hahah...aku kalau dapat connection susah le....

I took a (delayed) 7.20am flight to Kota Bharu yesterday to make it to my dearly beloved brother's wedding (yeah! I have a brother....so called adik susu sebab my sis menyusu ngan his mom and his sis menyusu ngan my mom...it's a long and complicated story...macam nabi2 pulak ada ibu susu ni) and arrived at KB airport at 9.30am..the supposedly 50 minutes flight was delayed because these (so called profesionals) had the decency to fill up the airplane's fuel once everyone is on board....so Air Asia...

So here it is...my extended family......

*my two mother's...hehhehe...see how lucky I am??*
*mom and li...he's so call next in line to get married...semua berebut2 nak kawin dulu sebelum aku...*
*Linda, baby and me...baby ni so call ani's twin sister*
*abang cik and me at the tea ceremony...bukan je orang kawin nak minum teh...kitorang pun minum teh jugak...this family is half chinese, so we (heheh, join sekali) pun practice chinese traditions*
*kakak....masih single and available and mencari....anyone interested?*

The Wedding...
Like most Malay weddings...its the time of family gatherings....
Everyone from all around Malaysia is here...mostly from Mama Ros's side from Muar.
Semua orang bz...sebab the wedding is done ala-rewang...bukan catering macam kat KL.So semua orang kena contribute....kalau dok diam waktu cuci pinggan nanti kena serang ..heheh!

Ternyata there's enough things for me to do to not even think about home, and so tired till I'm at lost of words...

So let the rest of the pics tell the story...
P/s: Banyak lagi gambar....tapi banyak sangat kang overloaded pulak blog aku....
*Mom and daughter*
*Pengantin -my brother Fadhlie (obviously yang besar pakai baju hijau tu) - before pergi rumah pengantin perempuan*
*Me and Fadli in the car*
*Me, mom and newlyweds*
*Papa Adi, Ma Ros and newlyweds*

Ok la...since I am soooo tired, tuan puteri nak pergi beradu...or berehat ...whatever...

Have a good weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Yours Truly ... XOXO said...

ooww u have one beautiful family there! ;P

Zuraida said...

Yeah...
this side is super huge!!!Amat meriah ok!!!!
Too bad i didn't have the whole family pic, sebab that pics tangkap dengan kamera kakak...

kurekuredalamperahu said...

wooooooooo.......

sangat besar family ko ek..