Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Everyone has gone home....

Pitiful nya...semua orang dah balik, and I am still at office downloading documents...a huge pile of it. Thank god big boss found somebody from CF side to help me download....it will take ages if I am to do it myself and I am crumbling to bits right now.

In which is not good. Girl, pull yourself together...you are not having a panic attack!!! Mentang2 la dah lama dok goyang kaki sekali dapat kerja terkejut pulak ye.

I drop by at Curve for lunch earlier and met Tina to pass her the cheese tart she's so craving for...hmm....kesian pulak minah ni dah 2 minggu teringin makan cheese tart, nanti kempunan susah pulak.

My tekak dah terasa amat sakit....jangan la demam....i hate it when i fall sick, especially tengah bz2 ni....aku bersemangat nak kerja, demam pulak.

The office is getting even more subtle.No noise whatsoever except the sound of my keyboard (and yeah, a few forensics people just got to the office, so the click clacking of their mugs).Oh my...and they have left...sigh....

I guess its just me then...

1 comment:

aishahlita said...

oh dear...sorry to hear that you are not feeling well--do take your meds and take more liquids...k?update me on anything ok..dear?Luv u...mom :-*