Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Gonna Be Away For Awhile....

Dear peeps...

If u did not see me blogging tomorrow...do not despair!!!

I am assigned to a new job and my boss keep on chanting, in mantra-like tunes...

"Zuraida...there's a tight deadline, I need u guys to focus so we could come up with the report asap"

and

"We have to cover a lot of things and there's limited time...so we need to work systematically to get the job done on time"

Well...I'm just happy that I finally get to work on something, I am glad at whatever shit that is coming...so to speak.

So Tina chenta hatiku...kalau akak tak de esok jangan bersedih okeh...maybe kat client tak de wireles!!!!Mwahs!!!!

3 comments:

Yours Truly ... XOXO said...

Oowww....we're so gonna mish u... ;P happy working!

Zuraida said...

Dear XOXO...
late yesterday my boss say its gonna be delayed by one day, and earliest we can start is Friday.

So I'm still here (grin)

Tapi sape la ade mood nak kerja Friday kan??

TiNa HusSaiN said...

alaaaaaaaaa...
sapa mau layan saya hari ni? sgt sedihh.. :(