Friday, August 10, 2007

Hobby Baru...

Shopper mom had hooked me to a new hobby....creating my own coffee table album using pixart. That stuff is ok I suppose, and we can actually get the final finish to be printed out nicely....so I'm going to give it a try with some of my pics and once I'm satisfied, try and get them printed and sent to me....the pricing ain't that bad either.

I end up with one completed coffee table album on Me & Arif ready for printing...but I think I'll save it for next month, just in case I got more pics to add.

I had lunch at Jalan Bellamy today with Gopi, he drove and we got lost twice (heheh!)....yeah, what else, the famous Jalan Bellamy ikan bakar la.The food is good, kinda keep my oh-so-cloudy mood at bay. I just recently gobbled down my roti cake with Chi., who is seated next to me for tea. Better not let it to waste, kan....amat sayang kalau expire then tak makan.

Oh boy...sekejap lagi dah 5.30pm....time to pack and leave. Gopi just told me that maybe next week we have to work kat Semenyih....super far. Well, if we have to go there then we just have too, kan?

What to do tomorrow?Ntahla...cadang nak beli kain untuk buat baju kawin...tapi after all this, rasa macam takde mood je....maybe dok umah baca novel lagi!

Have a good weekend peeps!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

kesiannye mamat ini... macam pompuan menjaja kisah peribadi! hahahaha

pengkritik bebas said...

gila talak agaknye.. maybe he's a loser!! tu yg sibuk nk mmburukkan ex-wife dia.. wic ntah betol ntah tidak!

Shopper Mom said...

err... just wanted to say i'm glad that u found my link for Pixart helpful.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.