Thursday, August 2, 2007

House Rules....

When nicole richie (bukan nama sebenar) was making noise about how she can't comment on my blog yada yada yada (dia memang, agak diva sket....kalau tak puas hati mesti nak komen, kalau tak dapat komen nanti dia stres, so sebagai kawan yang baik, aku pun layan la...nevertheless ) , i finally relaised that my "unregistered" friends (nicole being one of it...heheh...dia memang tak suka register) can't comment...so i changed my settings to allow all the "unregistered" peeps to comment...and since I have friends like nicole (again....sorry beb, ko contoh yang paling senang) that loves to comment anonymously...so all my "unregistered" Nget to do the same as well....AM I NICE!!!!!

Not too long later (hmm...like today), i finally realise that such action paves way to people commenting anonymously (duh!!!i feel like I'm repeating known fact that's I came to not know...sigh!!!bit dumb, right??).

Though I actually don't mind (seriously!!! I love making new friends), I would actually love to know these anonymous people....all this while I thought my blog only attract "known" friend...and no matter what their so-called nickname is, I would know who they are....the fact that it also attracts others (potential friends) and not knowing them as they read every single bits of your personal thoughts is a bit scary.

So to ease my troubled mind....let's go through some house rules here....
1. If you wish to comment anonymously, its ok. But in Day 1, shoot me a mail at zuraida_sarin@yahoo.com and introduce yourself to me,or the first comment should have an a.k.a [your common trait/name that identifies yourself to me], unless I already know who you are (like nicole, again, hehehe).
2. I welcome all common friends of my already existing friends....again, would appreciate if you do as step 1 too...so I know who you are....phewh....that will be an ease of mind.
3.Please observe that no nudity clause applies (this is in case any of you decides to get naughty, hehehe, not that any had happen already).

That's not much to ask right???

2 comments:

Nicole Richie said...

I am 4 months preggers & the father is Joel Madden. Ah, dont i just lurve to be the centre of attention....
ps: To those anonymous blog commentors, pls introduce urself to Zue. Dnt stress her out, she's my fren!

Zuraida said...

hahaha..thats funny nicole...

peeps...don't mind nicole...despite being 4 months preggers she is in dire need to (still) go in and out of rehab...