Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm Out Of The Office - NOT!!!

U peeps must be thinking I'm crazy....
It's just that my boss finally said that we might be going in to the target's on Friday after all...so here I am...again....buzzing my keyboards...

Not that I don't like it...

I suddenly have a GREEN screen.....and my computer hung!My precious machine.....aargh!!!!

Now I am panicking and backing up all my work to a hard drive (including my music, pics etc)...and as soon as tit's done, I'm gonna run to IT Dept at 7th Floor and get it checked!

Green screen is not good....but I better check before I get a BLUE screen..which is worse.

Sigh...kalaula ape2 terjadi pada laptop ku....macam kiamat rasenye...armageddon!!!
I'll be hushed with loneliness....

2 comments:

TiNa HusSaiN said...

so,
dh check kat IT dept ke belum? rasanya belum sbb u sibuk tgh YM ngan i lagi, hehehehe.... ;p

Zuraida said...

hahahah
belum check lagi la Tina...malas, nanti tak de laptop nak chat ngan u...mwahs!!!