Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm spreading the flu bug at office???

Be warned...i'm getting the flu virus....

It has been developing since Monday...and now its getting worse....plus the doc says I have an inflamed throat and minor cough....contagious enough for me (by all standards, my antibody is very very weak...amt teruk i tell u) to get very bad if no preventive measures are taken asap.

So I've been popping clarinase and drowning on tussidex forte all day (ikut sukatan la....harus ikut arahan doktor, heheh)...but it's not getting any better...I'm even coughing more and more now.

Now Xiao Mei is catching the flu...shikes, I hope I'm not spreading it to people. Thank goodness most of my collegues are away (yeah...tinggal I sorang2 yang tetiba je kena pull out - sah confirm petang tadi - and diarahkan pulang dan menetap secara sepenuh masa kat ofis nih!!!).

What's happening???

I CAN NOT FALL SICK!!!! I DEMAND NOT TO FALL SICK!!!!I WANT TO WORK!!!!

*teruknya bunyi...macam ala2 workaholic pulak (in which I was not for a very long time....al maklumla, akak dulu fed-up lepas tu rebel, terus resign jadi workaholic, heheh, so to speak...)

Even arif say it sounds really bad....sigh....

Its ok, once I'm done downloading (ntah bila la tu...I myself not so sure...), I akan balik, makan (of course la,kena alas perut) and makan ubat...then tido....so that I can wake up fresh in the morning and go to work early to read more agreements, update more reports etc.... (man, I sound like Dilbert)....and hopefully not spread my flu virus to all my hardworking collegues at work (heheh!).

No comments: