Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm stuck in deep shit....

Ingatkan dah beres dah kerja update mengupdate ni.....boy was I wrong.....

I was surprised by the amount of information they can release overnight...since last 10.45pm (mind u, orang dah balik rumah okey....diorang ni komputer ke operate 24 jam???)...and now I'm stuck in a pool of shit to swim in...all alone...

Diorang ni amat kejam!!! (my client ye...not my boss...what are they suppose to do if these buggers bersifat tak prihatin...)

Plus I hate sifting through legal documents, especially if I am alone...sigh!!!

Alamatnya kejap lagi memang aku pergi RotiMan beli cheese tart tu le...

Now I have to spend some time downloading, so that later I can slowly sift through the huge pile they just handed over to us (hmm...me???were there any us???) and separate the gems from the dirt....my job....just have to love them.

No comments: