Monday, August 20, 2007

My Pretty Missy Nails

I scoot to the manicurist during lunch hour to do justice to my oh-so-neglected nails....besides, I'm not that hungry anyway because I had a hefty breakfast.

I missed the turn to Bangsar....so I head straight to Missy Nails, One Utama. I have never been to Missy Nails before, but I heard the service is good, so what the heck. It's not going to take long anyway because I just need a freash new coat of polish, and my nails are still clean from the manicure I had from Saluga two weeks ago...

After half an hour and a new coat of OPI nail polish....I strut back to work smiling like I'm on top of the world....the verdict for today's manicure service is:

The color: Great pastel purple....so called new color of the season....almost transparent it makes your nails looks very clean and chic. Definitely love it!

The service : Quick and snappy. But I don't think the manicurist is the chatty type...since she doesn't talk that much...

The place : small and overcrowded...for the price I'm paying i definitely expect better...especially at OU!

Overall : OK la...I could come back...no problem.

maybe next time I'll head to kuku bar....Jo loves to go there, it must be good....

4 comments:

Yours Truly ... XOXO said...

owww no photos??... i want to see the pretty manicure... ;P

Zuraida said...

hahaha...would love to snap one but bosses are roaming everywhere....and being alone in the office does not help...sigh!!!

TiNa HusSaiN said...

babe,
glitters at OU pun mcm best okkk.. they have just opened a new branch in Bangsar Village.. Nanti kita gi sama-sama ehh? :)

Zuraida said...

Tina chenta hatiku....
really???kenapa i tak nampak pun aritu masa i jalan2 kat BV2???

Boleh2...nanti kita breakfast kat CB then boleh la kit bermanicure!!!