Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Working Desk

Look at it...my working desk...

People have colorful pen holders, cute magnets, pics of loved ones, organised file dividers....me???
Maybe I should be more creative...

Not that I am not. Lately I have digital prints of photos...the last time I ever developed a picture was over a year ago (ha!my engagement photo's don't count...Jo and Izwain had done it up nicely for me...so technically I don't engageing in developing photos personally) and I love cute magnet clips...it'ts just that I never thought of accessorizing.

Until I see Wei Liew's table....sigh!!!!

I feel so heartless....and impersonal....

2 comments:

Nicole Richie said...

Babe, do u remember the 3 pieces of free photo we got from Cleo's bash? What happened to it. Can I have mine pretty pls.

Zuraida said...

Now that u reminded me...me forgot what happen to it!!!

Takpe2...I dah nak balik dah ni...nanti i cari k!