Thursday, September 13, 2007

30 minutes to the end of the day....

Tak sabar2...lagi 30 minutes to the end of the working day....my mind is racing excitedly as I plan what to do next....complete my grocery list...think of where to go for buka puasa...

I have to pick up arif later after work, his car is still in the workshop - the stupid **** who broke in to his car yesterday morning stole his radio and cut off all the wiring, he can't start his engine without triggering the alarm off, not to mention the broken window - poor baby, and I have to drive all the way....I have to admit that I am a tad lazy, but what to do....blame it on the thief....thanks a million...

Again today will be a whole new experience...i never had my breakfast anywhere other than KL town and ampang (ok la, dulu ada kat cheras, puas hati???), so PJ and kelana jaya pasar ramadhan will be a whole new world to explore for me. If ever I had buka puasa in PJ dulu pun kat Jalan 223, next to my client's office....

I just hope the road will not be that bad...I might as well just head straight to pick arif up rather than go home, change then later pick him up, because by the time I reach home another tidal wave of office workers are released....the normal 5.30pm jam...being stuck in traffic is like KL signature lifestyle, u can't find it anywhere else, heheh.

Maybe I'll do just that...

No comments: