Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Decorating the House???

A very close friend of mine, who just recently got married, sent a mail today asking around whether any one of us know a good shop around town that sell good (and affordable) wallpaper...

*Anybody know of a good one?? Holler me!

Peeps...they are starting to decorate the house already!!!!

I know Raya is a month away....and this is usually the time people scout around...I'm excited too, since this is the first Raya I'm going to have at my condo at Taman Tun, but then my excitement kinda dampens over the fact that;

1. It's a rented house - yeah, nothing much can be done to a place that is rented....buat penat je paint and everything, when the lease is up, kena pindah, then kena redecorate balik....kan memenatkan tu???

2. Its just me alone staying in the unit....well, no motivation since day in day out aku mengadap dinding je, nobody else...maybe I should consider taking up a goldfish....

3.Will be moving to a new house as soon as our (me & arif's la) house is completed....

**Arif bought a unit in Kelana Jaya, and I have another at Damansara Damai (dekat dengan my friend's house) in which is still under construction. Though my unit is not due to complete anytime soon, Arif's is expected to completed anytime this year...or at least before we get married (that's anytime before August next year...kena pindah lagi....sigh...

Of course, like all girls, i love nice things....I love nice curtains, nice wall paint, nice furniture....in fact, I make it a point that I don't care where we will move in once we are married, as long as I get to decorate the house at my terms (all-expense paid by yours truly, of course...hehehe...spoilt brat....ni pun selalu rasa macam tak disayangi, boleh tak?setelah begitu dispoilkan?). I can't help it bila I jumpa perabot yang cantik dan kiut miut...kaler terang...frame gambar (eventhough lately I never printed out a single photo, like it or not, I have 2 big frames at home screaming to me on a daily basis to be hung...still on the floor)....sigh....boleh tak?

I ingat lagi, last few months I ws so lazy, my mom fixed my house lepas I move in.That so can not happen anymore...I have to find time to fix the house...

Kalau nak kemas rumah tu there are a few essential things I need to have...like a place to hang all my bags (yeah, so many roaming around the house, sometimes macam tenggelam pulak semua perabot lain), a new sofa (and throw out the existing one....oh, that sofa is so old, jangka hayat dia dah tamat dah, patut aku buang je masa pindah last February), a flat screen TV (i love samsung TV) and DVD player....maybe a set of display cases and racks would not hurt too..the ones yang ada kat IKEA tu...so I can nicely arrange my books and miniature stuffs that I have been collecting over the years.....

Then again, as I pointed out....in less than one year, I would have to move out...so macam pointless la kan berdecorate sakan?

I wish I can move to a new place tomorrow...I pun nak decorate jugak!!!!!

5 comments:

dazzledalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hezliyana@yahoo.com said...

actually, post deleted kat atas tu aku punye. aku post pakai pc dalie ni ha, sebab tu kuar nama dia..sori!

Wawa said...

i have no bakat whatsoever in decorating house.

i'd be happy if someone would want to do it for me..

tapi eric leong ku tak mampu..ahaha

Yours Truly ... XOXO said...

heh im moving tonite...meh tolong i decorate rumah...ehehehe ;P

Zuraida said...

puterikurekure - takpe tak pe, dont worry...

wawa - i pun sebenarnya tak de la terror sangat decorate rumah tapi i suka mencuba...hheheheh

xoxo- u nak pindah mana? u nak i tolong ke??