Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Do you really get over of your first love???

They say, first love is hard to forget....(itu kata mereka la)...but then, how true is it?

How do you know a love is a first love? Do you have to fall very-very hard then only consider it as a first love, or puppy love counts?if puppy love counts then i bet i have long forgotten mine, hehehe (ye lah, dulu masa sekolah2 dulu minat2 orang, lepas bosan minat orang lain pulak, obviously kalau dah ramai sangat susah la nak keep track kan? Not that I have that many anyway...).

But if it is only the one that really challenges you, the one that really breaks you, then of course, i bet a lot of people had that one person engraved in their head for quite some time. To be someone that special should mean that the particular person has so much effect on you that, hey, no matter what you did (or would have done), he/she can never be forgotten/erased/eradicated (take your pick).

I always envy the people who had fond first love memories...kiss under an oak tree (macam malaysia ada oak tree, tapi takpe, andaikan....), fooling in the rain, sharing ice cream in a hot afternoon...sigh...my earlier boyfriends are not that romantic (sigh!sigh!sigh!!!!)....ntah mana ntah pergi semua lelaki2 romantik didunia ni...extinct agaknya...but i guess in a way or two they did try to please me (i mean my x-bf's la), so there are occasional surprises, roses, love letters (ha....ni memang kerja ex aku nombor 1, dia memang kaki tulis surat cinta, siap ada kod2 lagi, hahahah!) and etc....

But I suppose if its a bad memory, not many of us would forget...being really heartbroken, it must be a somewhat turning point in our lives..

To be more careful

To be more cautious

To find a more handsome/smarter/cuter/etc etc person...
*of course...especially kalau yang first tu sore loser kan, hahahah!!!!

So that we don't get hurt again

Do I ever forget my first?Maybe, maybe not....sometimes I wonder....but then again no point pondering on the past if the ***&C%K## cheats you right in front of your eyes... but that's just high school antics...nowadays I can just sit back and laugh at the memories...at least I have one, some people don't..

So what about you?

6 comments:

kurekuredalamperahu said...

kalau diingat2 balek, sangat la klakar cinta pertama aku..siap dating belakang pokok bunga raya kat wisma pelajar tuh..hehehehehe......

tapi tu sume citer lama. aku hargai sume kenangan dan memori bersama ex2 ku...kahkahaah!

Zuraida said...

kah kah kah...

i rasa ramai budak dating kat situ...

kalau tak depan tasik..heheh

Yours Truly ... XOXO said...

heh i never forget my first love til now! heheeh kadang even regret that we ended it... ;P

zie said...

Ha ha...my first love rupa macam Rosyam Nor, hik hik..I tak perasan..mamat tuh yg perasan sendiriks. But it never meant to last sebab we have different views on life and I am so happy with my life now. First love to some ppl , only meant to teach us about certain lesson in life, and learn to appreciate current things in life.

Wawa said...

i dunno which one is my first love,

but i have one yg tak leh lupa tapi takde la teringat2.

maybe he was my first love la kot.

heh..

sere said...

You can just feel it when you fall in 'love' with someone and not just 'infatuated' with someone..

I'll always remember mine...It was life changing for me...huhu