Friday, September 21, 2007

Feeling Blue....

I hate feeling blue....it makes me wonder to much, think too many, of things that is very very uncertain, perhaps things that will never (even) happen in my life anyway. But I can't help it.....even the emoticon I see in facebook are the ones that of sorrow, and more blueness....

Thank god my collegues' are a very cheerful lot!!! Otherwise the day will be quite drabby.

It's a good day in the office today...not to busy, not too free...and it's friday, yeay!!!(ironically) At least I can go back home later and look forward to the weekend..even if I have no plans yet on what I am to do for the next two days, I'll figure out.

One bad thing about feeling blue is that it feels like Monday....and the weekend seems so far away...and even when it's just around the corner and it tentatively starts in 2 hours or so, you just don't look forward to it. That it feels like just another dreadful day...

Yeah peeps, I'm still picking up the pieces and please bear with me.

My mom YM me early this morning and ask me whether I am ok...

Am I?

Maybe physically....emotionally I am just torn up to bits. Little tiny itsy bitsy pieces. I feel like shouting but the scream sort of stuck in my throat (yeah, i tried, but my voice came out to be ala ala Kris Dayanti...that's not shouting...).

Thank God I dont have my credit cards anymore (fyi...they are all torn last January, when I vow to overcome my shopaholic fever)...otherwise I'll blow my card to bits (no, the more accurate word will be ashes , foooohh!!!!)...and they are not even titanium (nor platinum)...poor card!!!Plus then I'll end up having more debts, in which is th aftermath of all the impulse buying...very very very ugly aftermath...

I better move on before I start rambling nonsense.

Ciao ciao mi amore...

3 comments:

kurekuredalamperahu said...

G O O D M O R N I N G !

;P

Zuraida said...

Yeah..selamat pagi, selamat pagi...awalnya??

s_jenkins said...

Maybe you'd want to have a fantastic credit card that offers sweet deals. Check out www.financeglobe.com for true credit card reviews.