Thursday, September 13, 2007

First Day of Ramadhan

I thank God that today is a good day....I am really blessed that I can get through another year to another Ramadhan, and life is getting better.

I thank God for another year of memories, guidance, wisdom....another year of experience, hopefully it can shape me to a better person. Most grateful for what I have been through, friends bestowed upon me, love and generosity (and of course, patience) of people who loves me (that includes mom, ani, shaiful (yeah...my brother who always felt I don't really care much about him) and my fiance)....all the people around me.

Time has proven that I am (in fact) human....prone to mistakes, negligence and the like...at times selfish...but then I am also in the process of learning...sometimes a lesson comes in ways that are so unexpected...it's overwhelming.....

Should I apologize what I have done just because it's the first day of Ramadhan? I admit that the lessons I've learnt had evolved my thoughts, and there are things I need to apologize to, so in those circumstances I am sorry, but in others that I strongly believe that I am not wrong, I stood by my actions, and hopefully people respect that. But then again in life you can't please everyone.....

And you know what's the best thing about first of Ramadhan to me??

The exact time last year, my relationship with my fiance starts to blossom....

The exact time last year, a friend became a confidante....

The exact time last year, I put my tossing and tumbling life with my ex to rest and decided that I want to settle down with someone who actually love me, and would give the world to me even when I don't speak about it...

Arif and I had no anniversary date...we are both unsure the exact that we seriously decided to go out together, because then it was suddenly on-suddenly off with the haywire with my ex and all...but one thing is for sure, we get closer to each other last Ramadhan, and this Ramadhan, I am already engaged to him and scheduled to be wed (though the date is uncertain, still, that is progress).

And I love him....

I remember the nights he drive all the way from Kelana Jaya to Ampang to take me out for sahur because I can't go on without food, or else I get gastric attacks.

Rush to my place after work just to buka puasa with me...

Come to my house with and entourage of guy friends on 2nd day of Hari Raya...hahahah!I tell you, he is super nervous that day...

I know that we have our misunderstandings, we fight a lot lately...but what the heck, all couples fight...maybe its part of the learning process (or maybe its just the engagement curse, seriously, darah muda la kan??)....can't wait till we start fighting about everything else when living together...my friend Azz who just got married had a good time laughing at it, hahaha!

And there are a lot of things to look forward to....buka puasa with friends, heaps of buffet dinners, preparation for Hari Raya, the Hari Raya itself.....sangat menggembirakan.

To my dear fiance....gosh it has been one year!

To my dear friends....I hope you guys have a good month!!!

P/S; I did not get to get a dip in the pool yesterday coz I left office a bit late and arrived home at 6.45pm....I do manage to go for tarawikh, and the auntie who sat next to me is so nice....even when she don't know me, hehehe. Plus they serve supper after tarawikh, and if anyone is into buka puasa and sahur at the mosque...they have that as well...good right???

No comments: