Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Good Lunch Break

Met Tina today for lunch...since esok dah start puasa...lagipun I agak stress today kat ofis, so its a good thing....biasa la, jumpa Tina macam jumpa shrink ok, and it cost me nothing, hehehe, macam free therapy (cheapskate betul aku ni!)....

I settled at CB with just tea....I love CB's tea....i even have a can at home, next to my CB Viannese coffee....hehhehe...ni Tina punya kerja la ni, jadikan I CB freak...

Now I just cant wait to go home...maybe I should take a dip in the pool since the whether it quite fair today, it'll calm me down, and my cough is almost gone. Then later can quickly pack up, pergi terawih...

Dah lama I skip terawih...biasa la, malas la selalunya....tapi what the heck....i should at least try it over again this round kan....at least I made an effort.

Mommy suruh balik this weekend...dia suruh ajak Arif sekali buka puasa kat umah....u tau ape arif jawab bila I ask him???

Arif: Tengokla dulu, i get back to u...

Macam business meeting pulak. By the way, if we do go back this weekend, I want to try this new spongecake recipe that I hook up during a series of Oliver's Twist....Jamie Oliver's recipe is so easy, I tak sabar2 nak try....heheheh....so kalau balik this weekend boleh la, at least ada a few people tolong makan apa yang aku masak besides me and arif je....and kalau best....I'll definitely tell you guys about it, so we can all try them!!!!And you know what's good about it? It takes only 25 minutes to do, the recipe can be memorised instantly and it looks very very yummy!!!

But unless I make one takde la gambar nak tunjuk semua orang....so kita tunggu je la...

*P/s: Tina, I tau u nak try jugak....I'll keep in mind to save some for you and ajib...hehehe...if it turns out good...

Now if Arif says yes, we will definitely need to bring back groceries and baking stuff...not to forget also fruits and berries.

Now I have to get back to my office duties...so I can go home on time.

Selamat Berpuasa peeps!!!

2 comments:

TiNa HusSaiN said...

i want the cake too.. mcm yummy je..remember how we wallop down your choc cake kat CB? sampai licin, hehehehe.. nyum nyummm.. nasib baik i tak posa arini, ngehngehngeh...

Zuraida said...

yeah...they were screming their lungs out kan? (hahaha...mana kek ada lungs....)

okok...kalau i buat this weekend i buat 2...then odw back malam ahad tu i drop by your house hantar, macam mana?