Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hujung minggu yang amat tensi....

Friday was not a very good day...in fact it was a bad day....

My laptop crash that day.....and poor me didnt even get a sign....all my work was lost since i pandai sangat tak gheti nak back up kerja...all was lost....great.....semua yang ku kerjakan minggu lepas selepas pening kepala baca consol worksheet gila tu hilang before i get the chance to mail it to my bos....great, damn great....

And my IT people took their own sweet time to replace it...yeah...no matter, it's just that my bos need me to get things done by tomorrow morning...gagagaga....and I ned to go and see my mom (and help her bake cookies) this weekend....and I have to drive all the way...

To even think about it was unpleasant...

So I end up borrowing Farouk's pc (bless that kid) but I still can;t do anything at my mom's place because I was farking tired (sigh!!!) and the internet takes a million dinosour years to open my mailbox to retrieve the e-mail i'm suppose to have a look at...

It's gonna be along nights folks....and tomorrow morning, it'll be bloody (at least if I am lucky and manage to pull off something, my eyes will be bloodshot red).

Oh, almost forgot...did I mention my new hair-do?

I took nicole richie's advice and cut it short, and in the process shaved 5 years off from my face. Too bad I have puffy eyes that made me look a biyt unhealthy (and old). But with my haoir short I realised something....

MY SKIN IS DEFINITELY BETTER COMPARED TO 5 YEARS AGO!!!!

Hahahhaha...

Farouk's laptop rocks....I love the keypad, it makes my fingers bounce...huhu...

I hope to live another day, and to do so, I need to catch up with work (and of course, rush back home to Raksaksa at TV3 and Gol and Gincu at 8TV)...

Ciao peeps.....hope u all had a better weekend than i did.

No comments: