Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Me and why I can never sell a thing....

Some people are very lucky because they have talent in sales and entrepenuership...

Me?I am just a common person. The only thing I am expert in doing is nag (and shop...heheh, but that is a totally different story, because I look at it as a hobby...heheh). I suppose when there are people who is born to sell stuff in the world, I am just born to buy them...

But to come to think about it I can actually bake. And I love baking....all this while I have been pushing my sister to bake chocolate cake with me every year (not to mention cookies for hari raya) and over the years we have been perfecting our family recipe. Every year our family will bake at least 5 loyang of chocolate cake to be served during the first two days of Hari Raya, and guess what....it's a best seller. People had been asking for recipe every year, but hey, I just smile sheepishly and kept my mouth shut. If they want more they can come back next year...hehehe.

Sigh....

Kurekure actually asked me why I don't start a baking business of my own....like xoxo did with the cuppies....but seriously, do u think I have the time?

I know I am always complaining about having nothing to do but seriously, do I have the time?

If I ever do it as a business, maybe it'll be a small home makers business that caters to family and friends...if they want it, they can say it anytime and if I am free, I have no problems doing it.

But personally, I think I never tried because I fear that it might fail. Time is only an excuse. I fear that it will not work out, after all the efforts wasted burning the midnight oil and juggling between a paying job and a freelance baking job. It's no question tiring....I ni dah la manja....tak boleh penat sangat....

So while I sit down at the corner envious of people earning big bucks out of sales, I just have to just suck it up since I dont think I have the guts anyway.

When I finally do later, i will definitely tell everyone...heheh.

1 comment:

Yours Truly ... XOXO said...

if u tak try, u'll never know... ;P all the best!