Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday, monday,monday.....

It's a monday morning...no matter how much I hate it, I'm back in office....

Nak bangun pagi tadi punya la liat.....I toss and turn a an hour or so before I finally manage to pull myself out of bed at 8.30 am.....thanks to having excess time and nothing to do over the weekends, I certainly have spoilt my biological clocks by waking up after 10 am since the last few days...not a very good habit actually.But then, I was depressed....and sleeping doesn't cost me a dime and it takes away the pain and misery, at least for a while...

I remember those days in high school and uni when i sleep a lot....yeah, i sleep every chance i can...orang sibok dok berborak kat koridor aku dok dalam bilik bergelumang dengan selimut....orang sibok study, aku sibok dok atas katil tidur lagi....tak kisah la cuti ke, exam ke...my bed is my best friend and company.

What people don't know that I sleep a lot then because I was so stressed out, pening kepala...rasa macam nak migrain pun ada...so I pun tido. Sometimes I was so stressed about something I even dream about it...see, nightmares chasing me everywhere....how do you think I score my history paper?I hate that subject okeh....it just keep on haunting me in my dreams. I was lucky that the exact same thing that was haunting me came up as a question in the final exam paper...sheesh...lucky me...

Nevertheless, I came to office to meet a bundle of mail from my bosses since last Friday (and some even sent yesterday...hmm....they don't seem to know the meaning of a weekend....sigh...nasib baik aku takde blackberry, kalau tak abis la...), though in a normal day such emails is not welcoming, at least today I have work to take my mind of things....

At least over the weekends the strain lessens....if this continue for another few months I fear that I might start having wrinkles..(at 26???OMG....please not!!!!!!I am too young to look so old....up till early last year people still think I am 19....).

*oops...there you go...my actual age! never mind....deep inside I'm very very young....whatever people say.

And concerned peeps...its ok...though I am still picking up the pieces, I know I have you guys with me (sob sob).And I promise that I am not that stupid as to commiyt suicide (or homocide)and worst case scenario I'll just scheme my way out of the country (if i ever could, cross my fingers..hehehe).

Ok...got to go back to work....

No comments: