Friday, September 21, 2007

My broken heart...

I was hung up with work yet I am in no mood to do any....so yesterday instead of sitting in at home and rummaging through my papers, I went to karoke with Raf and Apak instead till 1 a.m....Hmm...girlfriends work wonders....I needed a break, a needed to be scooped away after everything that had happened the last few days, and their invitation is delightful...I finally found a few hours of something to do that can take my mind away...she didn't know that she actually did me a favor, actually help me forget the pain that nobody knew...or maybe she did knew something is wrong...hehe...even then she didn't say a thing....

What happeened?Let's just say its something horrible, and amidst the rollercoaster I ended up with a broken heart.Damn, I hate it when it happens.

So we sung the usuals...Umbrella, Girlfriend, Never Again....and since there's just the three of us, we had more time to experiment with new songs we never sing before. I decided to skip a few, among them is Saving all My Love by Whitney Houston.

That was my favourite song...I sang it almost everytime....most of the time singing it meant something...but after yesterday it doesn't feel right.

It makes me feel like a doormat.

After all that had happened yesterday, I realised that it's not worth it. It happened before, I should have known better. One day he'll move on and still leave me.

Maybe it's a good thing I told hime to stop making excuses and leave.

Though it shatters my heart, I know I can pick up the pieces. I did it before, I'll just do it again.

6 comments:

Yours Truly ... XOXO said...

fell u girl..hang on in there... ;P

Zuraida said...

thanks....

Wawa said...

hi there,

wipe your tears, and chin up!

kurekuredalamperahu said...

aku tau ko strong zue..

kalau aku ada kat tempat ko, lama dah aku buat keputusan yang sepatutnya.

tapi cakap senang kan? tabahkan hati, kuatkan semangat, jangan sesekali menyesali apa yang terjadi. setiap yang berlaku ada hikmahnya.

Zuraida said...

yeah, its easier said than done right???

takpe takpe, hari ni hari baik bulan baik...there must be something good out of it...

just have to look at the positive side...

sere said...

Hm..dunno exactly what happened to you coz I've been living under a rock lately. However, I hope you're alright..everything happened for a reason.