Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Fiance Bummed Me Again

For the (i-don't-know-how-many) times now he's bumming me again....

We made plans, he happily go on with it...last minit dia tukar fikiran!

I takde mood la...

I tak larat la....

I ----- la (fill in the blanks....I heard so many excuses dy anything is possible)...

I can't help but feel exactly the way my father treat me...no offense, men always say that they are not like that, being so full of themselves....but this is the exact feeling that my father had been giving me (crap!!!) for years...sigh!!!!

People say people tend to end up with someone who is a mini product of theirs fathers....tapi takkan la macam tu kot...tak fair la!Sampai mati pun the cycle doesn't end....mati la kalau bapak abusive then hubby pulak abusive...then later what...anak lelaki pulak abusive to their future wives?

Year after year (hmm...or is it boyfriends after boyfriends???), I keep on retaliating from being a doormat (meaning to just telan whatever I don't like...walaupun sekali sekali terjadi jugak)......sekarang ni dah jadi tunang orang kadang2 rasa macam can not help it pulak jadi doormat. I tak suka okeh asyik cancel2 je....ape ni...janji melayu pun sejam je lambat tau!!! Lepas tu kata I tak understanding la...can not accept the fact la....huarrghhh!!! Complicatednya!!!

Dah la, aku nak balik!!!Alamatnya dok umah, tgk TV and tido lagi....

Cya all tomorrow!

4 comments:

kurekuredalamperahu said...

they said women are complicated..

padahal, men lagik compliacated..tak faham kan?

TiNa HusSaiN said...

true true

men are SO complicated i just dont bother to try to understand them anymore.. less heartache that way!! :)

kurekuredalamperahu said...

hai tina!

akak sama batch ngan zue. tak tau awak ingat akak atau tak.

nice to see you!

Zuraida said...

hahahh...what a tip...give up and move on!!!

tapi kadang2 u can't help but feel sakit hati kan??