Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A so-so day

Today is so and so....not too free, not too busy, nothing much to dwell about, not much to say...totally out of ideas...

Was thinking about commenting on the recently publicised 2008 Budget, but then it'll be too heavy, and I don't want to sound stupid talking rubbish in my own blog...(not that all this while I'm talking too much sense, u know what i mean...)

Another day to go to puasa day....Tina and I made plans to meet up at our usual hang out place for lunch.Almaklumla....soon there'll be no "breakfast" session for 4 weeks, then Hari Raya is coming....so I am not sure when we could hang out again...am so excited about it, I chill big time everytime I see her, heheheh...

**P/s; Tina, I am having the cheese tart now...jangan jeles...yummy yummy...

what happen to me last night???? hmmm....I left office at 9pm after my laptop hung (for I don't know how many times yesterday...fed up dy)....I couldn't be bothered with it anymore so late at night, so I pack up and left, arriving home just in time to catch Criminal Minds...yeah....i like...

After Criminal Minds and CSI Miami and Vegas....I went straight to bed....it was already late by then and Arif didn't want to come over to see me (he said he was tired since he spent the whole day in a board room with the bosses...hmmm....boleh percaya ke???).

Me, feeling slightly neglected and bored, decided not to dwell over the rejection and just go to bed. Yeah, my monday night sounds pitiful, but then, at least I am not at home alone with a cat, or a dog, or just a goldfish....that makes it sound even worse, like I am an old spinster...

Of course I am not a spinster...mind you!!!!I don't consider being 26 years old too old, or even old enough to be called one. Oops, there you go, I've announced my age...bugger....

I am wriggling my way around Facebook....it is an addictive place...patutla all this ppl dah tak nak bukak friendster....tu dah kire macam kindergarten games dah...

Anybody interested to add me on their facebook my email add is zabusarin@kpmg.com.my

Lagi ramai lagi meriah kan???

ok la, gtg...cya !!!

2 comments:

Wawa said...

shit shit shit..

oh my bad.

how come i call you kak when you are much younger than i am.

just because you are a friend to kak ika, i assume you are the same as she is.

oh sorry zue.

:)

hope you don't mind eh.

Zuraida said...

kah kah kah...

takpe wawa, sometimes i pun lupa yang i ni muda...hehehehhe...(sape kata aku tua???)

no worries...kat opis ni lagi banyak budak2 muda...heheh