Monday, September 24, 2007

Things That Made My Weekend...

Though last weekday was HORRIBLE.....I suppose that there are few things over the weekends that eases the pain.....

1. A lot of sleep....yeah, I slept like a log....

2.Making up for the fights...

3. Karam Sigh Walia's section during 8pm news at TV3....hmm...masalah babi makan meruncing, not to mention irresponsible disposal of chemical waste...he added a funny twist to it....just can't help myself from laughing my guts out..

4. Dates with old friends...catch up on lost time...

5. Movies...I went to watch Skinwalkers yesterday....

6. Manicure at Saluga's...now I have primp and shiny nails (and I can switch to contacts agains if I want too...)

The funniest thing about going to get your manicure done is that it's like going to a shrink...for a fee of abot RM25 you get to pour your heart out to someone who wouldn't judge you. Plus, you get to get free advice (if the situation renders).

Last week , out of the frustrations that I am facing, I (ALMOST) got a haircut. My hair is starting to split...suddenly I feel heaty and irritated most of the time....so maybe I need to trim out the hair to loose some of my misfortune.

But then I was NEVER GOOD with SHORT HAIR....it makes me gain a zillion pounds of weight and makes me look even worse than a mushroom...maybe a pumpkin in exact. But then I didn't care, I almost give up on myself anyway...

So I asked my manicurist about it...what does she think if I had short hair???

The thing about Lorna (my manicurist) is that she is a perfectionist....and since she get my nails pretty nice and gleamy lately...I believed that somewhere deep in her heart that she has my best interest in mind most of the time...

Then she said "are u crazy???don't do it!!!"

That's it...the manicurist has spoken.

And I am back to reality...

So I saved my trip to Peek-A-Boo, and maybe I'll just drop by the saloon in a few weeks for a trim....just to curb the developping dry ends problem....and hold back cutting my hair mushroom short till I lose 20 kg (if ever!!!).

OK...back to work...

7 comments:

kurekuredalamperahu said...

aku pon tak suka sangat kalu ko potong pendek rambut tu.

tapi wat la benda lain, kalerkan ke..ape ke..

nak berbuka apa hari ni?

Yours Truly ... XOXO said...

gladdd u had a greaaattt weekend!! ;P am still considering about the curtains..cause i nak yg simple simple je...for the 4 panes sliding door...agak2 berape price utk yg paling simple eh? can u check it out for me pls?

Zuraida said...

hmm...sebenarnya kalau nak buat untuk sliding door takde la mahal sebenarnya...harga kain yang u pilih + tailoring...kalau setakat french split less than rm50 boleh.

u call my mom la, sebab dia yang boleh buat ukuran and harga...nanti mesti dia tanya u ukuran tingkap semua...

Zuraida said...

lupa pulak...nombor dia ada kat website tu....don't orry...my mom lagi peramah dari i, kehkehkeh...

zie said...

zue...pls don't cut ur hair. I know what u mean, masa i heartbreak dulu pung, i alter my hair -siap bleach lagik...ha ha...really comforting man masa tuh...

Zuraida said...

Bila u bleach rambut???

Damn...i pun tak tau, heheheh

i ingat nak buat two toned highlghts pulak, tapi nanti bakal mertua i nampak mampos kena sembelih...

Nicole Richie said...

cut it short. seriously. u always tie up ur hair anyways, so like no diff la. ull look younger (not that u dnt look young already, u get wat i mean rite). seriously, get it done. short. period.