Monday, September 10, 2007

Was I away for quite some time...

Yeah... i was away since Fstriday....but hey, I'm back (again)!!! Doesn't matter where I went, things had been going on pretty well.

Arif and I cancelled our weekend Cherating trip that was supposedly to be last Saturday....I had things to do and he had a doctor's appointment....so, there you go, no more outing till after Hari Raya...

Gosh how time flies....it's now September, soon it'll be fasting season and after that Hari Raya, then voila, December will come knocking at our doors. Then we will all start wondering what we had done this year, what we would have wanted to do (like for me, I am supposed to get married...sigh!!!!) and what we could have done better....but let's leave that for later.

I have some interesting new stuff to share....new makeup, new bag, new shoes (oops...not yet mine...soon, soon...), I bet you guys would love to read on.

Nope....I didn't spend my weekend shopping (ok, window shop, and maybe just a little bit of small purchase here and there, so not considered shopping..), or at the gym (i wish to rest....so tiring) or at the salon (got a new tip from my hairdresser last week....wash my hair more often - like daily - 5 times a week with moisture shampoo, 2 times a week with scalp shampoo - so far my hair is getting better, plus I spend more time blowing it these days, so it looks much better than last week...). On the contrary, its more like a family week, a week with friends and people i love.

My Shopping Bag....

Ok la...I confess...I bought something.....

Nothing big....just a blusher and a handbag (I can't stop buying bags, can't i?). What did I buy anyway????

1. Blusher
I have to firsthand mention that my blushers were running out of stock, and I am in desperate need to cheer myself up and look bright and happy. The fact that I am running out of something that makes my face looks healthy and glowing can never be commensurated by anything else....I can done up tonnes of foundation and look fake without blushers, so babe, I need it desprately.

But my purse was a bit steep.....I have to admit, that I have other commitments. So I went to Elianto....anyone of you heard or use it?

I first new Elianto last November, when CLEO advertised their cheap eyeshadows....going for only RM5 each....so far I had bought 7 colours and very very happy about it. U guys should try them....its so happening....

But then now they have something new...called the "baked cosmetics" line....the colours and finishing is oh-la-la, very very VERY good....for RM18 is so worth the money I am trashing away for vanity....the colors is not too shiny but it exerts enough shine element to make you glow...I love the blusher in Golden Bronze...in fact, I end up buying two blushers last Saturday (of course, in two different colors). I wish I have more money, so I can try the baked eyeshadows, it looks so nice, and maybe I can don in some new fall colors, but hey, these days I shop with cash so there is a limit here....no money no purchase.....sigh!!!!but its ok....I still have eyeshadows (like a whole factory of it)......so I think I can still get by....

2. A Handbag
I drop by to meet a friend and saw a nice bag for RM50....what the heck, it looks lovely on my shoulders...so there you go....now, I am carrying it...

I also fell in love with this shoe.....but then no matter how much I loved it....I can't afford it coz I just pick up 2 baju kurung from Kak Siti (for raya, in which one was worn during Tina's engagement)...so , that shoe will have to wait...

3. A CLEO Mag....
I got bored in between waiting....even when I have a book in my bag.....that cost me RM5.60

Total shopping cost this weekend: RM92++.....not bad...

Hung out with Shaz (from school...known her wayyyyyy back) at Winter Warmers on Sunday, spent almost the whole afternoon there with her just chatting our hearts out. It was fun....can't remember when was the last time we actually did that....

Then we went window shopping (again???me???am I ever tired??? gosh I bet now you know the source of my exhaustion....catching up with all this) so we rounded up all the shops in the Curve. Ok, now I can proudly say that I did not buy anything, hehehe....but I do get a free membership in a newly opened lingerie shop, Fashion Banquet.

I believe that the shop is worth a mention. Their stuff is as nice as La Senza, and since Blush in Curve is moving out....anyone who wish to get a something something might want to check this place out. Plus the membership give me instant 15% off on all purchase all year round, ngah ngah ngah....

Another shop worth mentioning is COAST at BVII.Was there late evening on Saturday to meet our Ms Nicole Richie (so-called) for a cuppa and guess what, the shop just recently opened in BVII from the British soils. The gowns and corsets are to die for.....I was so excited, I make Nicole tried on 3 dresses...

P/s: Me in no mood to play dress me up that time...especially when I can't afford it...yet....

If you are looking for party dresses, this is the place to go. But then the price is a bit provocatice (since it's translated from British Pounds) but hehehhe....such price need to be paid to look like a million bucks...

P P/s: I wish I am bloody rich!!!!

Dinner with Arif's Family....

After my hectic (window) shopping weekend (amidst the other buzz that I don't want to talk about...what's the point of remembering pain anyway???), we had a quiet dinner at Arif's brother's house in Subang with the rest of the family. I was excited, I love his sister in law, she's quite a company, and it'll be fun to meet the kids.

But the kids were asleep when we got there....

We had satay, fried rice and ABC...with fried keropok I brought for them from Kelantan... delicious....

Well.....the weekend is a good one....

5 comments:

zie said...

Zue...do tell me more about those shampoo. After my wedding, my hair went haywired already and kena potong. So rambut i pendek sangat sekarang nie.

Zuraida said...

Dear Zie,

to check the best shampoo for your hair condition, u should check with your hair stylist...

I am diagnosed with oily scalp and dry hair, which is not good if I am not careful of overmoisturising...

for my scalp condition, I am happy with Dove Scalp Treatment Shampoo and conditioner, I used it twice a week, and bila blowdry, I use intensive treatment cream from Dove to make sure I don't damage the hair tips (excessive blowdrying can lead to hair breakage)...its cheap, and good on the scalp.

For the rest of the days of the week, I use Sebastian Moisturising Shampoo and Conditer, and once a week, Sebastian Hair Mask.

I tell u, that is the best investment I made to date, using Sebastian definitely leaves my hair shiny and soft.But its a bit pricey, a bottle of 250ml can go up to 40++ (shampoo ) and 50++(conditioner). the mask is rm68. But it can last you around 3 - 4 months...

whatever the case or shampoo you decide to use, consult your hair stylist first....

hope it helps

kurekuredalamperahu said...

Elianto tu kat mana?

murah banget la..nanti kalau aku turun kl, bleh la shopping kat situ.

:)

Zuraida said...

Elianto ada banyak outlet....not sure kalau ada kat KLCC tapi definitely ada kat Mid Valley, One Utama (rasanya kat Lower Ground Floor), Cineleisure Damansara (depan Watson), The Curve (depan BodyShop) abd Subang parade (depan kenny Rogers)...

I pun mula macam tak percaya je make-up tu murah, tapi pernah a few times mentioned in CLEO as a steal buy, so I apa lagi, try la!and it's good....

kalau sanggup bayar lebih sikit i recommend stila and benefit...the makeup is natural and clean...

i personally recommend;
1. Stilla eyeliner and eyeshadow pencil duo

2.Stilla blushers - pun i crave jugak

3. Stila lipglaze - in 2 years i dah beli dalam 10 stick!!!! boleh tak? I'm so crazy over it...

4. Benefit Oh-So-Gorgeous - a cream to powder foundation that can do no wrong,hahahah...plus it suits all skin types

5. Benefit Wake-Me-Up - makes your eyes fresh and vanishes the sleepy eyes in a jiffy

6. Benefit's Dr Feel Good - mattifier that makes your skin looks smooth all day

7. benetint - air sirap yang can work as lip tint and blusher; the value pack comes with a lip gloss

8.Benefit Mascara - sangat bagus -buat bulu mata panjang and melentik in a jiffy....kalau i tak pakai benefit I also love revlon volumising mascara, yang ada dua side black and white tu....itu pun bagus!!!!!

And if you want to splurge on a very good foundation....hahaha...do try La Mer's foundation - its lightweight, sangat ringan sampai you pun tak sedar its on your face, very easy to use, have very good coverage, long lasting plus, it fixes your skin texture.

Happy trying peeps!!!!

Zuraida said...

P/s; My pic in a good mood is taken using benefit oh-so-gorgeous cream to powder foundation....looks flawless kan?sebenarnya muka aku ni banyak kesan jerawat, hahahha!

plus i did the make-up of all my sisters during the wedding in Kelantan using whatever I have in my make-up kit then (basically oh-so-gorgeous, stilla eyeliner/shadow duo, stila lip glaze, elianto blusher and benefit mascara)...turns out quite nice too!!! (at least better than some of the peeps there...i'm still working on how to make people eyes look larger)...