Monday, October 1, 2007

Chocolates..I like!!!

Since a lot of people had been going outstation lately, the chocolates stock pile courtesy of my colleagues that came back from their trips had been piling up....just now as I vist Kak Sarah to get a chargecode I found a huge stack of goodies lying on the table to be ravished....

Not that I can ravish it straight away...

Dah la tengah mengantuk tak ingat kan...so I scoop three piece of Lindt chocolates for later...at least kalau ta boleh makan sekarang pun boleh makan later...gagaga.....

Sangat baik ofismate i kan???I sangat soka..hahahah....at least if you are feeling down there is always comfort foood stock at the side (yeah...remember when the Sarawak team came back and brought a few boxes of kek lapis Sarawak?It was a field day ok....dah la then I was sitting in the dataroom with Chew Ping. Komala, Gopi, Xiao Mei and YinTjun...memang cari nahas..sebab sangat dekat dengan meja stock, kahkahkah)...

*Nicole....kalau ko kat sini memang tak putus2 supply chocolate ko..heheh

**Jo, i takde choc's ke dari Sydney???

Aku ni gilo apo tengah muka kuyu tapi gelak terbahak2?

It makes perfect sense to bring back chocolates after each trip....its easy to carry, it has a shelf life of more than a week, there's no fuss to bother wether people will like it or not...oh come on, it's chocolates forgoodness sake, who the hell hate it??

I gave a piece to the kakak cleaner who drop by just nw...she's such a nice person, always smiling...and wayyyy cooler than the kakak cuci toilet who always seem to be in a bad mood- macam tiap2 hari PMS- kalau pukul 12 ke, pukul 3 ke time dia tgh cuci toilet tu toksah berangan la nak singgah, it's gonna be a pure waste of time....so now I'm left with only two chocolates for later.

Takpe la...orang tamak selalu rugi...so elok la kita berkongsi....dapat pahala sikit bulan puasa ni..

Now that I'm all psych up with the coco smell that seem to be stucked to my hands, I can go back to the harsh reality of checking yet another set of consol....sigh!!!!

Cepat2 la pukul 4.30 petang......mak nak balik tebus balik tidur yang telah hilang....

No comments: