Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hectic week...

I know I have been quiet...its just that lately there's been a lot of work to tend to, and maybe that'll be the case for the next few weeks....I suppose a lot of people is busy considering that year end is just around the corner and a lot of us had realised that we still haven't achieved the goals we set in January...

I must say that there's is no point rushing things at such an ungodly hour, but then, I'm sort of dragged with the flow and here I am, working towards it as well..

Lately there's been so much in my head, I felt that if I don't let it go sooner or later it'll drive me to the edge. But alas, i neither have the time (nor the courage) to speak of it...so for now its all bundled up inside of me. Lately doubts grew (so as fear), but I try to be burried with work (and working towards getting fit) so I wont think much of anything.

But then in between getting ready to work, the drive to work, the drive from office to gym, lunch hours or the like, I can't help but think of this "unhealthy" thoughts.

I know...I should move on...get on with my life...be strong...whatever...

Did i tell u I get a new personal trainer?maybe not...hmmm

In order for me to commit to the gym (i religiously paid for month in and out but lazy to go to), I had finally decided to get someone to drag my ass there.It work wonders for Jo, maybe it'll work wonders for me. So far I've been going there everyday during the week (since last Monday) and my breathing is getting better (at least compared to last week...it was a turmoil ok....no kidding...). It was tough with work and all....but I just have to force myself I suppose until I made it a routine and it'll come naturally...

I wish the day will come soon...(sigh!!!!).

Lunch hour is almost over...I better get back to work if I dont want to stay late. Thank God tomorrow's Friday, at least I can put aside my woes for the weekend...

I am definitely looking forward to...
1. Pooi Sze's and Peng peng's farewell party at Neway karoke tomorrow
2. Family day??? Yeah, my firm is having our family day on Saturday, but then, am I capable of waking up at 8am to make it for the (farking) registration (who the hell wants to have them so early on a weekend?????)...
3. Pay day!!! sangat soka hati...
4.Mommy coming over the weekends...she's making me new curtains and we are going sofa hunting (tentatively, if I have enough moolahs for it)....plus we plan to roam at Ikea...heheh...its been quite a while peeps, yeah its been a while
5. Meeting Tina!!! - I'm meeting Tina later tonight and on Sunday - she wants to go for a dip in the/my pool and have CB break after...that'll be good, that'll be really good.

If it happens the way it's playing in my head, it'll be a good weekend...

Ciao, ciao!!!

No comments: