Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Makan free...

Today, the client is taking us out for break fast @ Sundanese, KLCC...

Yippee...sangat soka hati!!!

Though it meant I have to miss the buka puasa with the Chill Gang at Marche....nak buat macam mana, even if I wanted to join them, it'll take ages to reach Marche because I'll be from KL...plus, we carpool (yeah!!!kan nak save cost???parking kat Kompleks Antarabangsa ni cost a bomb okeh!!! RM32 per day...gilo apo???)...lagi la sukar nak balik without the team...so tak pe la, maybe next time.

I miss the Chill Gang...lama betul tak jumpa diorang, ever since they all went to Bali before the fasting month.

Now I am feeling slightly lighter...less stressed as compared the last few days....my report (for the time being) is more or less there....and I am bugging my client (who sat right in front of me) for the information I want like the whole day...heheheh...sian dia, mesti stress tak ingat sebab aku tercongok tunggu kat sebelah dia siapkan kerja...

Mesti dia tertekan macam time exam...hahahahah!

But looking at the spreadsheet she was going through all day, I am glad I am at the receiving end and not the person doing the thing that she do....that is one very HUGE spreadsheet with links all over....sangat complicated.

Tapi tak pe takpe....in 3 hours we will put this all behind (to be continued esok of course...nak tak nak esok kena siap jugak...minah ni nak pergi cuti hari Khamis...) and enjoy good food...hehehe.....

No comments: