Thursday, October 11, 2007

Memang jadi pon dinner last Tuesday...

I officially love Sundanese...the food is really good....

*hehehe...inilah, reaksi makan free...

We manage to reach the restaurant just in time for buka puasa, and while waiting for the food we ordered to arrive, I help myself with the kuih-muih and deserts buffet....the sago gula melaka sangat sedap okeh...i rasa nak ambik dua tiga kali, tapi.....AKU KAN ON DIET!!! Kena la control sikit, gagagaga....

**tapi kalau ikutkan hati memang banyak la aku bedal malam tu..

We had an array of dishes...from prawns to squids and chicken....not to mention kailan ikan masin that is sooooo yummy! Selalunya I'll snap pics of the food, tapi that night we were so hungry (plus client kan ada sama, kena la control, takkan nak nampak jakun sangat kan?)...I felt so contented. Can't help but smile all night, hehehe.

We stayed till almost 10pm...(melantak apo???)....and the chat with the client was fun....I didn't know that the boss was quite funny (heheh!) plus, the team can't stop snapping pics after pics with one of my client's (heheh) camera....tak bawak kamera sendiri kamera orang pun jadi la...

***but no pics peeps...masih belum dapat hingga kini....that's two days already!!! Jangan dia guna gambor tu guna2 kan kitorang semua dah....nauzubillah...ade ke pikir macam tu??

Good food and good company, what else can you ask for??

This ramadhan had been a moderate one for me. Instead of pigging on various choices of food at the Ramadhan bazar, i manage to control myself and eat normally. Most of the time I had simple break fast at home.

Apart from last Tuesday, I only went to 2 other buffets (both for supper with Jo, Izwain and Geng Ying at Concorde) a few nights out at a restaurant. I guess this time round the food expenses had been very easy on my purse, hehehe.

But I do feel less bloated and less intended to indulge on cheese cake like a few months back. The temptations had definitely lessen...so maybe I'll be good until new year (when all the party started and more food served...very very bad time of the year for ANY type of diet i tell you).

Now that tomorrow is the last day of puasa, I just can't wait to get my hands on my grandma's lemang and sup tulang....wow...that's like the highlight of all raya holidays for me....besides new shoes and clothes (and duit raya, obviously), I just love my nenek's lemang. She got it done with my grandpa every year...now that she is alone, I hope we can still have them...

****bukannya nak balik kampung awal!teruk betul cucu dia yang sorang ni...
p/s: I hope I can still make up for lost times next year ...if ever I can see another next year...

Tapi takkan la nenek lupa masak lemang and sup tulang?cucu2 dia mana makan benda lain...rendang pun tak usik sangat...

Some people find it funny that I eat my lemang with sup tulang. So what? I always liked it that way...and all my sibling do that! Diorang kata "mana ada orang makan lemang dengan sup??"....abis tu, aku ni bukan orang???heheheheh....

(abis la makruh puasa aku hari ni...dah terasa kat tekak ni lemak dia...)

Ok la, got to go...before lunch break ends I better come up with my raya checklist so that I won't forget things that I should do before I drive home tomorrow...I tend to be very very forgetful (kadang2 baran jugak dengan perangai aku yang macm ni, but then, nak buat macam mana??).

PP/s; Aku ada kasut Nike baru!!!!!ahahahahah!!!!sangat soka hati!!!!

No comments: