Friday, October 26, 2007

News from La La Land....


After a period of silence...Mr Gopi who left us quite a while ago dropped me a mail....

Remember him? He's my tea buddy from "back in those days"....heheheh....and if u can't recall which one, he's the guy with the three hottie's in the pic (hahahah!!!Gopi, u gave me consent to post this in my blog, so suck it up!!!besides, i like the pic...at least you didn't cover the whole eiffel tower...heheheeh!!!).

Who are the hotties??? I have no idea...apparently their a bunch of Brazilian students who happen to be in Paris while he was there...

Paris.....city of love..... I want to go to Paris too!!!!! Lucky him he got to tour Europe for work....I want to do that too!!!!!!Jeez, when the hell am I going to ever get out of this place???

**to zuraida : I suppose in order to achieve that you have to apply for another job that allows you to do just that....(huge sigh!!!!)

Its good to hear from friends and keep in touch, and get to know of stories of their experiences abroad. hey Gopi, nanti u balik u have to show me more pics ok?? I know you will have a lot...and I'll call farouq, Chi and Komala to join too heheheh (any pics of you in the red light district?on a lap of you-know-who?).

Now I know who's been reading my blog from Europe la....I always wonder, because it's so unlikely that I know anyone from Paris (or even UAE...i know its not in Europe, but then, one can wonder right???) and i always thought that there's a possibility that my blog is read by some cute bloke...heheh...(or a cute french guy!!!).

But then its Gopi...though I am happy that my friend is actually enjoying my blog, there goes my dream....

I wish he'll bring home fridge magnets for me......

No comments: