Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The one about the taxi bully....

Pemandu taxi pun boleh buli orang....ade ke patut???

Alkisahnya I was driving to work and this taxi came out of the junction to the main road (where I was happily driving) and without care of any other drivers, carelessly drove his (stupid) taxi in which I almost hit.....so rto avoid hitting him, I blarred my CLK's hon.

He abruptly stopped in the middle of the road, stared at me through the rear view mirror furriously and (as if to antagonise me) hogged (and blocked the road) for (almost) 5 minutes...resulting to a massive jam.

I am not easily antagonised...you @#?KC%**......

And as if hogging the road is not satisfying enough to him, he bully me all the way to the highway and make sure that I can't make any turn pass him? what the hell?

How stupid can one person be?I'm not honking for fun in the first place...I almost hit hit farking arse cab because of your carelessness and that is a mere warning so that you wont stupidly make me hit you!!!!

I think he's just doing it out of spite because he can't take it that it comes from a lady driver. Men with stupid pride and ego...can't even own up to his own mistakes.

He of all should know better...he works on the road...he should be courteous enough to respect traffic laws and regulations and understand them better than average drivers. But instead, he's a jerk and a road bully...maybe that's why he ended up on the road, because maybe in real life he's such a jerk he can't hold up any other job because people just can't stand him.

Since he's so happy bullying people so early in the morning, I just thought that I might make his life more exciting today by lodging a report against him at LPKP. I bet that's why they have the complaint number at the back of the cab....

I hope he rots in hell today.....

2 comments:

kurekuredalamperahu said...

alalalala..ciannye kena bully!

meh sini aku ketuk pale taxi driver tuh!

kurekuredalamperahu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.