Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sangat bahaya ada food waktu time kerja

I went to office today with a pacl of Chips Ahoy, which nobody else in the team interested in since morning, so I have been nibbling over (almost) a 6 pieces of Chips Ahoy choc chip cookies since 9 am (tu belum kira my lunch of Nasi Lemak and Kopi Cham at Oldtown Kopitiam just now...sangat sedap...), what a sinful day!!! I ingat these people would love to share the cookies with me, but since no one looks interested, I ended up eating it alone...and dah tinggal 3 keeping je lagi!Shit!!!Kata kena cut down sugar intake konon, ni dah terlebih ni, sangat merbahaya!!!



I brought the cookies to work since I had no time to catch my breakfast in the morning, almaklum la, I had to wake up so early to carpool to my client's office in Klang, mana sempat nak mandi, dress up then have breakfast. Semalam lagi teruk, my food had been chiming sound of music from morning till lunch coz I skipped breakfast. Now that I brought the cookies along, terasa macam overfed pulak.



Tapi kalau tak makan nanti kelaparan la pulak kan???



I plan to bring my Marks and Spencer's teatime cookies tomorrow, but maybe I should bring only a few, kalau tak nanti overfed macam today, heheheh!



On another note, Jo, Sara and myself are planning to see Maznee's baby on Sunday....so excited to meet little Erin, dah la masa time dia lahir I tak sempat nak pergi jenguk dia, so sekarang ni free harus la cari time pergi. I hope we can go on Sunday morning/noon, so takde la kacau Maznee sangat. Newborn mothers mesti tired kan, especially kalau the baby suka nangis tengah malam.



Before we go haruslah pergi baby gift kan....what do you think will make a nice gift???

4 comments:

shasha said...

kaloo nak senang..grab je mana2 hamper at baby section tu..kalo nak susah..tanya ur friend apa lagi yg dia takde..you can buy it as a gift..ok tak?

kurekuredalamperahu said...

bagi la beg yang bleh letak diapers, susu ngan baju budak tu.

takpon bagi jek hampers..sonang citer..

sere said...

Aku dah beli gift dah...hehe..few weeks ago! standard lor..baby clothes...hope we can go see Erin soon...

Zuraida said...

Sere sudah beli baby gift???

kalau beli baju harus bagi cepat2, nanti tak muat..hehehe, baby kan cepat membesar...