Friday, November 9, 2007

Beauty Bar is Back!!!...with Laura Mercier

I have never tried Laura Mercier before but yesterday, I made two new discoveries that I just can't resist!!!! I spent almost an hour at the Laura Mercier's counter at the Pavilion and look what I found....



Laura Mercier One-Step facial cleanser....the all in one make-up remover, cleanser and toner in a bottle that works like miracle!My face never felt so clean and hydrated, and I think its very handy to have around, especially for a quick clean face!

And another star product and must have....Lip Silk treatment cream for the lips...zaps away dry chap lips in seconds. I was so amazed!!!I came at the counter with very very dry lips and within minutes its mosturised and all chappiness gone! I must have one on the next pay day! Once I have it I can give away all my lip balms...hehehehe!!!So less mess at my make up table !!!

Kan best kalau banyak duit...tak payah tunggu pay day...(sigh!!!)

2 comments:

mz ayam said...

Hi Zuraida,

I have never used LM's skincare products but been using their cosmetics for the past few years.Dah baca you punya review ni teringin pulak nak try their skincare products. Sigh....

:)

anis

Zuraida said...

U use their cosmetics???

i also love their foundation primers...sangat tak oily and very hydrating!!!