Friday, November 9, 2007

More pics of me!!!

So how does my new hair do fare me?

I suppose it has done me quite good...not having to bother about tying it up (or down), having it in abun, make sure it's adequately mosturised.....short hair is definitely more manageable...

But the downside is, I am yet to get used to the look...what angle will appear best if I'm taking photos, so I am having problems adjusting and getting the right angle...so lately, I am not m,ch of a camera freak because I fear that the photo's will turn out so horrible, I might end up thinking that I am ugly...

In which is so NOT true!!!!

So this is my close up....taken with my hair just recently washed and not so blow-dried-as-usual look. Just look at that chapped lips? That was how horrible it was when I got to Laura Mercier yesterday....I have been having that problem for weeks now! Not that I don't take enough water ke, I take lots since my teammates are H2O geeks and it's kinda an "IN" thing to drink that instead of coffee (but that doesn't mean I skipped m,y caffein fix....no, no.....I am a coffee lover through and through, if I don't get coffee I'll probably die!).

Don't worry peeps, more pics to come after the weekends...time time wedding haruslah tangkap banyak2 gambar, so will definitely post more next week!~


And I will definitely put on makeup....tak best la pengantin je yang cantik kan?

4 comments:

shasha said...

cute apa..ok la nih...

Nezjoe said...

tahu lagu james blunt yg famous tu?
:D

mz ayam said...

Woohoooo...you look oh-so-chic with your new haircut. :)
anis

zuraida sarin said...

thanks peeps...

my collegues thought it suits me better too...

Nezjoe...so kind of u, heheheh!