Wednesday, November 28, 2007

On Coffee Mode while Working My Farking Ass Off

The little things in life that makes me smile today after 3 working days that is so stressful, i feel expression lines forming on my forehead in which i doubt it'll ever go away....


Meet Beans (right Tita Mari???), my cousin Michelle's dog who is super duper cute.....

Got a bunch of thanksgiving photos today that lights up my day...finally.....I'm dying here....sigh!!!

My work load is somehow still at "unbearable" level....and my deadline is TODAY!!!!shikes....that is SO NOT GOOD!!!

BY now (2pm on a midweek!!!), I have spent a bomb on coffee enough to be an A.D.D patient by tomorrow morning, somehow some way only Starbuck's Caramel Macchiato makes me focus. Sigh.This can't continue any longer...I must stop!!!I'll need a huge pay hike to finance coffee expenses....

I'll definitely be on massive dehydration mode by the end of the week at the rate I am going now.

I suppose the best part is my starbucks corganiser stamp collection card is almost full!!!! One more to go and I can get my organiser!!! (what a junkie...18 cups in 2 weeks?)

I hope this nightmare will be over by tomorrow!I hope I can somehow find a way to finish all my reports by today....and by tomorrow I'll be just clearing queries....

In order to turn those hopes to reality I have to start working now...ciao! ciao!!

1 comment:

aishahlita said...

zue -- that's an awesome blog... you have such a dramatic life and fit for a fabulous soap opera (har har) seriously... I enjoyed reading your stories. I'll send you some more of Beans photos soon. Remember... don't get too stressed out~ it's just in a days work! ----this msg is send to you by your tita mari--she ask me to paste it--she is not an acct holder and she cant post...mommy