Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Wedding in Terengganu!!!!



I know I promised the update much earlier.....tapi akak agak bz la....hahahahah!!!!Lately officework piles up like nobody's business, and soon after coming back from Terengganu, I was immediately assigned to a new job in PJ (hmmm...memang sah tak cukup staff ok!!!), and the job ain't sweets and candy (pastu banyak pulak tu!!!!), so kinda bz this last few days.


Alas, got to drop by starbucks and get online...so here's a quick one for everyone...on my last trip to Terengganu for Tg Farah's wedding...


I took AirAsia (again) and thank god everything went smoothly this time....besides the fact I miss my flight back because I didn't check the time...but that is another story for another time , heheheh!( kalau salah sendiri memang selalu elak dari diceritakan, betul tak??)


I arrived at the new wing of Kuala Terengganu airport...for anyone who has never been there before, here's a snap of visual confirmation to feast your eyes on...


Did I fail to mention that the building is not even completed yet???Dinding pun tak abis naik lagi, yet they let people go about the building....ish ish...sangat la tak patut and dangerous ok, nanti kalau collapse macam mana??



This is the blushing bride, Tg Farah. I missed her so much!!!! Last time we met was a few years back, when she was a Master's student in UIA...how time flies!!!Hidung dia mancung kan???hehehe...power of make-up!!!
Tha's during the sarung cincin ceremony...she definitely got a huge rock on her hands...too bad I can't get close enough to snap it (not that I did not try....there's just too many peeps ok, relatives dia lagi, segan aku sibok2 nak tangkap gambar cincin dia...)
The interesting thing is that the wedding is held in a restored 18th century palace named Laman Pura Tanjung Sabtu, owned by the bride's uncle. The place is breathtaking!!!The scenary and fresh air (not to forget the antique furniture in the place) makes it seem somewhat out of the ordinary..


Thanks to my photosnapping hobby, I hereby give all of you a little tour of the place ok...here it goes....


*That's me at one of the wooden staircase*
*The verandah attached to the bridal room*

*I just have to take a pic of this...the lavishly adorned bathroom, complete with shower and bathtub. In the mood to have a shower and get in touch with nature? Guess what, the bathroom has no roof and doors, just 3-sided walls around it...hehehe.....in fact, all theirs bathroom are made that way to preserve the 18th century architecture...*
*The room of the bride and groom*


*At the main living room...see the display case behind me??/If I ever knock that down, I'll be indebted for life and poor as hell ok*
*me as asma goofing around*
*with the rest at the living room....behind us are century-old portraits of Farah's ancestors*



To Farah and Bob....I wish you both all the best and may you guys be blessed with happiness and lots of kids.


P/S Bob: Thanks for the loan...hahahah!(trust me its is so embarrasing!!!!!itula, sape suruh potong semua credit card ye tak???) . Will definitely get back to you when you are around in KL.


No comments: