Thursday, December 13, 2007

After lunch blues

*the red bean bun I am trying so hard to ignore because I don't want to spoil my appetite for lunch*

The department had lunch at Madam Kwan @ Bangsar today to celebrate Yin Jun, Camay and Chi's farewell...we had a very long table of almost 30 people. Everyone had fun...the food was good, conversation was great...it doesn't feel somber as a farewell suppose to.

I had Nasi Bojari, Madam Kwan's specialty dish, with cendol. We had prawn and squid fritters for appetisers.Nothing can be less than perfect.

I had to say that I am BLOATED right now. And I didn't even finish my nasi bojari...

Now that I'm feeling full to the brim, obviously la the rasa sangat malas sudah kick in. Damn...

I came back from lunch to find out bos had already altered the report...which leaves me with absolutely nothing to do right now. I'm so free I almost did all the admin work already. Now that I have nothing to do....lebih la terasa malas kan...

I miss Tina...wish she is here....

1 comment:

kurekuredalamperahu said...

nyum!

sedapnyeeeeeee............