Thursday, December 6, 2007

Finally I got to breath....

Not to say that my work is bad but thank god that I am finally finding space to sit down and take a deep breath without a thousand and one things in my head gushing like pool water. I am back in office for clearance and what a relief to finally be at my own desk again (at normal office hours - not late at night or early in the wee hours in the morning in which i HATE to do...).

I hope today I can leave on time!That'll be a blessing....

My favourite cousin of all time is in town...(hehehe, don't take it too seriously ya other cousins....you guys are my favourites too...), poor guy had to spend dinner with (just) David because I have been busy this last few days...

Its ok cuz, I'll make sure that I get to be back on time for dinner tonight...and yes, Fiona is coming along...

And of course there is the dinner date with my dad (and my cousin of course...me and my dad having dinner just the two of us???in your dreams....never happened before, don't think it'll ever happen ever) and the saturday night out with my cousin's friends on saturday (do I sound like I don't have any friends???gosh, its phatetic!)...

Enough with the plans...have I told you that I moved to a new house already?? Got a new joint somewhere near my new office and I am so loving it. But since the house is empty...I am going all Japanese this month until I can fork out enough dosh to get myself furniture. We (meaning me, my mom and my sis) moved to the new place last weekend....after a very tiring weekday in office and tiring friday annual dinner night.

**Don't ask me about annual dinner....apart from the booze everything else is rather normal (after discounting all the drag queens out of the event) and I still didnt win any lucky draw...sigh!!!

Thank God my mom is a super packer...she packed most of my stuff (like 75% of everything) in neat boxes within less than 12 hours...hahahah!!!And she later help me unpack most of it in the new home over the weekends while me and my siblings are soaring our ass in pain over all the wightlifting...she is definitely a supermom...

I can never be like that....heheheh!

Jeez...now that everyone is back from lunch i better go back to work. Cya!!!

4 comments:

ChanChan said...

hai kak zu.. akak pindah umah lg ke??

zie said...

Finally Zue..a post from you..I wonder what happened?
I admmit that peak is coming, I will be busy myself..Hu hu..Belum January lagipung, I dah busy..
Kalau ader kerja kosong kat Penang, please habaq ek.

Zuraida said...

hahahaha
how am i suppose to know kalau ada kerja kosong kat penang??
by the way, if i ever hear abt it then i will tell u la.
:)

Zuraida said...

dear baby,
yeah, kak zu pindah umah lagi hahahah!