Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gifts from friends

One of the good thing about Facebook is that it provides an avenue to your friends to be more thoughtfull...

Sadly lazy ppl like me who got lost in between one facebook item and another rarely have time to send gives to friends...sigh...it's ok peeps, will find time during my (long) year end break to attend to gift sending (it's christmas after all) and pet your fluffy pets (in which case you guys should also return pets to mine la...hehehe).

Among my favourite gifts are....

Money that grows on tree's...from Izwain...hahahah...yeah babe, wish it was that easy la, then we can all stop working our permanent jobs and start farming....large scale okeh!!!
Owl from Steve Chin....I sangat soka sebab mata dia sangat cute! I have a huge thing about eyes...
Hamster from Izhan....I name this hammy...see how he brought his hands so close to his chest? That happens when he is shy or stress (or stage fright)...
Last but not the least...instant jantan from Rafirah...this is definitely for keeps! How often does toy boy grow's on trees?

Have a nice day folks...signing off now, catching Alvin & the Chipmunks tonight!

No comments: