Wednesday, December 19, 2007

In a jolly holiday mood...

Effectively 28 minutes from now I'll be officially on holiday, yippee!!!!

Haruslah sangat bersoka hati walaupun deep deep inside aku tengah crisiskan...sape tak suka cuti. At least there is no need to rush to work when I wake up at 8am, then tergopoh gapah nak fikir kena pakai baju apa semua...sigh...I can finally take a deep breath and slow down my pace a little bit and just focus on ME!

That's right. This next two weeks will be all about me!

I WILL NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE....it's time to be selfish! Buat penat habis semua roasak plan aku tahun ni and I will not sacrifice the last holiday week of the year for anyone else.

I vow to not care about anything but myself.

I know, it sounds horrid, sangat selfish and keji tapi there are times when you care more about others and when bad things happen, you sort of feel that you have been taken for granted. I would not feel that anymore, not this next 10 days until New Year.

And I will make sure that next year will be so happening that I will forget about all the bad things that happen this year and put them all behind me...

On another note, my TV had reached its end of days....yesterday it went totally kaput and out of function that I have to go out with Penyu and catch Alvin and the Chipmunks....what a jolly good time of the year to ask for a new TV, especially when the list of "things to buy" is non-exhaustive.

Tak pe la, maybe nanti Santa will send me a new TV for Christmas...

Happy holidays peeps...

3 comments:

kurekuredalamperahu said...

happy holiday!

zie said...

happy holiday zue....enjoy to the fullest kay!!

ChanChan said...

adiah untuk adik2?? napa b x dptpun?? hehe~~