Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The list

Damn....bonus is fcoming out tomorrow and there you go....my list to burn it...hehehe

Obviously this time I'll take some time sto set aside a bit of dosh for rainy days...until I can make the next bonus in March...

Here it goes...
  1. Bailey's NB shoes that I promise him for Christmas....there's a reason why I am getting it and the reason is really really good....
  2. Working clothes - man I can't find anything to wear these days (tak payah cakap la kenapa kan!) so I have to get at least 3 skirts, 3 tops, 3 blouse....just so that I can go through a week...
  3. shoes...I don't think the shoes I have now is comfy for work anymore...its time to change or stock up
  4. Crocs sandals...this is a wish I hope will come true....
  5. Casual clothes ...again, since I gain so much weight...at least a few pairs of tees and a jeans
  6. Gym clothes
  7. Microwavable plates ...so that I can use my microwave without fear
  8. Huge pad lock for my front gate...to replace the existing one
  9. Furniture...yeah yeah...anything new about that one?Have to go and get a bed, a wardrobe, a sofa (because the existing one is breaking to bits), a book rack and a TV....the one I have now turns on and off at its own will and sometimes the picture goes on only half screen...freaky....
  10. Christmas tree....in which I don't feel like having anymore but the Christmas ornaments kat the Curve sangat la kiut ok....
  11. The starbucks Christmas CD...in case I got the Christmas tree
  12. Makeup! Im out of my Benefit Oh-So-Gorgeous...sangat memerlukannya

That's a very long list...

Not to mention that I have to do my color touch up and highlights.....

Now I think that my money might not be enough...sigh.....

No comments: