Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Looking forward....

*new addition to my working desk*

It has been a slow morning...nothing much to do but clear a few queries here and there and make (more) amendments....it's suppose to be an ideal morning , the one that starts with no jam to work, not much work to dwell upon...yet I feel like something is missing...

Or maybe I am just hungry....

In between work, I manage to call MICPA on the error they made on my membership certificate, get them to arrange to send over my member's handbook and change my correspondence address.

As if I had nothing better to do, I peruse through the 2008 calendar and start planning next year's holiday...

Gilo apo??

I know...2007 hadn't ended and I still haven't reflected on the things I had done or should have done but I can't help but start looking forward to another 24 days of annual leave for next year and what I can do with it...hehehe..

There is so many holidays I missed this year...like my Girl-Beach-Holiday to Bali with Jo and Izwain....I definitely need to catch up that next year. Ang Jo wanted to go to Hong Kong Disneyland....in which I would love to join!!! Me sangat soka ok...

Not to forget my cousin's christmas gift...hehehe...definitely claiming okeh! So cuz if you think you can ease your way out of this, better forget it. I am definitely claiming! (sure, i'll be glad to ge you your new balance shoes...)

I have marked all the dates I am taking leave so far (of course, including raya) and there are still 10 more days to spare.....that's good....

It'll definitely be fun....

2 comments:

It's Me! said...

oh my. u have 24 days of annual leaves? so lucky!

Zuraida said...

yeah...
its kinda good actually...sometimes I rasa macam banyak sangat pulak leave 24 hari, tapi bila dah amik cuti rasa macam tak cukup pulak...hehehe