Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Movies, movies and movies

Despite my hectic schedule...believe or not I still manage to find time to go and watch movies!!!
Maybe I had been brainwashed by my parents to watch tv since young that I'm sort of addicted to movies when I grew older (not that old la but definitely not a kid kan???)

These are the few titles had feasted on lately....

The Golden Compass - though I hate Chronicles of Narnia because it was poorly done and this movie is something like it...I had a good time watching it because it's a tad more enjoyable (despite the fact that Nicole Kidman and Bond is in the movie..Bond is definitely a cute uncle/father to the kid)...expect something slightly darker than Narnia...but not exactly fun like Harry Potter...


Enchanted...I love this one, a fairy tale come reality...its like finally there's a movie that makes u fantasies and dream like when you are young...though its too good to be true, its a good family movie.

P/s : Mc Dreamy is soooo dreamy...hehehehe

The Last Breath - if you are thinking of watching this....don't, especially if you are a busy person and you have other shows to watch....

It leaves you confused....

Hitman - cool movie...though filled with action I always felt like its a love story...that its a story of hitman who actually fell in love (without him realising it) and though they're not together at the end, he is always watching over her...romantic I tell you..


Unrest - If you expect terrifying horror just because they use real bodies...you are so misguided. Not too much horrifying as the trailer ever suggest, with only bits and pieces of scaring antiques here and there...
Bee Movie - Me love bee movie...soka, soka, soka!!!

See, betapa stress nyaaku buat kerja sampai kucuri masa melarikan diri ke panggung???

1 comment:

aishahlita said...

Hi dear--just checking out your blog..check out this site http://kutitots.com/?p=393 ...see its comments abt curtains of really busy people...funny comments on her blog--i have a nice time bumping into it...see you this holidays..till then my love to you..Mommy